parthenon entertainment ltd
Parthenon Entertainment Limited is a multi-media rights management company which develops, produces and distributes a diverse portfolio of high quality factual and children's properties for the global marketplace.
Founded in 2002 by Carl Hall, former managing director of HIT Wildlife, Parthenon is ranked amongst the top independent UK producers and distributors and has built a reputation for delivering high rating series and specials for clients around the world.
With operations in Europe and North America, Parthenon's international reach provides a presence across all key territories for the exploitation of its content and a platform for continued growth and development.
Parthenon Entertainment’s production division is headed by Danny Tipping, who also manages the wildlife production studio in Bristol. Parthenon is a major producer and co-producer of high quality HD programming and has a strong track record in delivering high-rating series and specials across a range of genres for broadcasters worldwide. Parthenon also re-versions third party programming for the international marketplace and provides full editorial and technical support to a range of production companies.
- Carl Hall - Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Shanks - Chief Financial Officer
- Connie Hodson - Chief Commercial Officer
- Danny Tipping - Director of Production
- Richard Sattin - Head of Factual
- Kathy Hale - Head of Operations
- Ali Bradburn - Head of Production, Bristol
- Sean Wheatley - Production Manager
- Zilke Lemmer - Editor
- Philip Perry - Editor
- Simon Godfrey - Head of Creative Services